As an Essential Business, WE ARE OPEN to serve our community. We now offer free vehicle pick up and delivery service for your safety and convenience!

Make An Appointment
Text Us

Advanced Testing In Lincoln

Testing and Analysis (commonly referred to as diagnosis) is by far the most important part of the auto repair process. Without a complete and thorough diagnosis, the mechanic would be merely guessing and installing a part. The question then becomes WHO pays for the repair when the concern isn’t repaired? Sadly to say, in most shops, it’s the customer. 


At inMOTION Auto Care in Lincoln, we are all about advanced testing to make sure we diagnose and repair your automobile right the first time you bring it to our auto repair shop. Our auto mechanics are highly trained with years of experience to ensure that we can deliver on our commitments to you, our valued customer. We invest in new, cutting-edge equipment and training (lots of training) each year so we can get to the bottom of the problem and we guarantee our diagnosis.  If we’re wrong (hey, we’re only human), you don’t pay for it.


88% of the work we diagnose, can be completed with the first level of advanced testing. The remaining 12% requires second or third level of advanced testing, that allows us to dive deeper. We continually invest in the latest, cutting-edge equipment so we can quickly and accurately get to the real issue causing your problem. Not only that, but we stand firmly behind our diagnosis. What that means to you is that if we are wrong, you don’t pay for it.

inMOTION Auto Repair in Lincoln educates and informs you about the issues we do find during advanced testing at your pace, not ours, so you can feel confident in making the decisions necessary about the work to be performed on your automobile. Whether it’s maintenance or repair, you can put your trust in us. Here’s a recent 5-star review from one of our loyal customers:

“From regular maintenance to any repair. I trust I am getting the best deal and excellent service. They do a wonderful job explaining everything so you can understand just what's going on. They get 5-stars for their work and customer service. They also get 5-stars from my kids too. Free popcorn and LEGO table in the lobby are crowd favorites.” -- Danielle T. 

inMOTION Auto Care is a unique auto repair shop and certainly one of the best in Lincoln. Our staff is professional and friendly, and our auto technicians are not only all ASE-Certified (some are even Master-Certified), but receive a minimum of 60 hours of annual education and training. We work hard to stay cutting edge to ensure we deliver nothing short of stellar work and offer one of the best warranties in the business (5-year/50,000-miles). We go out of our way to ensure an excellent customer-service experience with a staff that cares about you, your safety, and your vehicle’s performance. We invite you to call, schedule an appointment online for advanced testing, or drop by to visit and chat with us. We’re located at 131 Russwood Pkwy, Lincoln, NE 68505, and we’re open Monday to Friday between 7:00 AM and 6:00 PM.

inMOTION Auto Care is committed to ensuring effective communication and digital accessibility to all users. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and apply the relevant accessibility standards to achieve these goals. We welcome your feedback. Please call inMOTION Auto Care (402) 486-9880 if you have any issues in accessing any area of our website.