inMOTION Auto Care is Lincoln’s premier auto repair facility and is independently owned by lifelong Northeast Lincoln residents Sherri Stock and Jared McPike. Our mission is simple; to partner with you to protect the safety and reliability of your vehicle investment. It is our responsibility, as the experts, to be your automotive advocate by providing thorough inspections, quality information and the best solutions for maintaining and repairing your vehicle.
Our Promise to You
- We will listen to your questions and concerns to understand your needs and those of your vehicle
- We will research and present the appropriate options for your unique situation
- We will inspect your vehicle every time it is in the shop and inform you of its current condition
- We will discuss repairs and services in easy to understand language; you need to understand what we’re saying to make the best decision for your vehicle's needs
- We will provide you with superior service and quality repairs at a price that’s fair
What Makes Us Unique
Best Warranty in Lincoln
We stand behind our work! We are so confident in the quality of our work and the parts we install, that we warranty most repairs for 5-years or 50,000 miles (which ever occurs first). Click here for complete details.
Rock Star Technicians
Our technicians are ASE Certified and complete over 40 hours of required off site training each year. They are so highly skilled in testing and analysis that once a diagnosis is reached and you authorize the repairs as recommended, we guarantee the repair. If what we recommend doesn't repair your concern (we're only human), you don't pay for that portion of the repair. If you have paid for it and brought the vehicle back, the charges will be applied to the repair that fixes the concern.
We want your business and will work to earn it every visit. We want to have a relationship with you, not a transaction. We believe in helping you through the repair process at your pace, not ours. We can communicate with you based on what works for you, phone, email or text. Digital inspections complete with actual pictures taken of your vehicle, will be sent to you via email or text for easier understanding of your vehicle's issues (and all the good stuff too). You will always get an estimate before repairs are started and we will never sell you repairs you don't need.